Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bubble Pizza

So I've seen a whole bunch of recipes floating around the interwebs that are named "bubble" whatevers. Like Bubble Enchilada Casserole, Bubble Breakfast Casserole, etc. Well... they all looked great and I happened to have a can of lonely biscuits sitting in my fridge so I thought to myself: "Self? What do we have on hand that could be bubbly?" and this is what I came up with. I wasn't going to post it but it came out good and a friend asked about it. So here we are.

Bubble Pizza
Serves: 8 



INGREDIENTS:
1 can buttermilk biscuits (10 per can)
1 small jar pizza sauce
3/4 cup finely shredded parm cheese
1/4 cup part-skim ricotta
17 slices hormel turkey pepperoni

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in single layer in lightly greased pie plate.
  3. Pour sauce evenly over biscuits.
  4. Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over sauce.
  5. Drop ricotta cheese where you wish randomly.
  6. Cut turkey pepperoni slices into quarters and sprinkle on top. 
  7. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through.
  8. Let sit 5 minutes and serve.
NUTRITION:
Calories: 158
Fat: 6
Protein: 8
Sugar: 4
Sodium: 703
Fiber: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment