Sunday, April 28, 2013

Thai Peanut Sauce

So I found this Peanut Sauce recipe on Pinterest, right? And yes, I am a Pinterest-slut. Anyway... I whipped it up but found it severely lacking in flavor. So I kicked it up a notch and found the results to be near-perfection. Sooo I will now share MY version with you and pin it to my OWN board. Hah!

THAI PEANUT SAUCE
Serves 6-ish

INGREDIENTS:
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter (I used Simply Jif)
2 Tbsp toasted Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce 
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
1 tsp thai chili paste
1/2 tsp cayennne pepper

DIRECTIONS:
Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Toss with noodles of your choice. 
In my photo you'll see that I mixed it with Hodgson Mills Gluten Free Spaghetti with golden milled flax seed. 



NUTRITION:
sauce only
Calories: 75
Fat: 7
Protein: 1
Sugar: 3
Sodium: 73
Fiber: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment